There are so many great things about being a freelancer! So many in fact that I decided to list one for every hour of the day:
- You control your own life.
- Manage your time the way you want.
- Decide which days you work.
- Choose how many days holiday you take each year.
- Get up when you feel like it.
- Spend more time with your loved ones.
- Spend all day with your pets.
- Take long lunches with friends.
- No lengthy, crowded commute to the office.
- No uncomfortable dress code.
- No office politics.
- No battle over the office temperature.
- No annoying co-workers.
- Work in by the fire in the winter and from the garden in the summer.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Blast music while you’re working and sing along, loudly and badly.
- No need to rely on anyone else.
- Make all of the decisions.
- Resolve the issues the way you see best.
- Do the work you want to do.
- Choose the clients you want to work with.
- Do the work you love doing.
- Set the direction and goals for your business.
- Pursue your own dreams.
All of this equates to one big benefit = freedom!
Did I miss any? What are your biggest benefits of being a freelancer? Comment below to add any that I missed—or get in touch!